Terms and conditions
Terms & Conditions
Earthaconter Community Interest Company, Professional Coach (the Coach),
Registered Address: 49 Station Road · Polegate · BN26 6EA, United Kingdom.
The Coach agrees to provide Coaching Services and other related services for the Client focusing on the following:
The TreeJourney: drawing on your inner wisdom and living to your fullest potential
Earthaconter Community Membership
Other services and products as they become available
Coaching is a partnership (defined as an alliance, not a legal business partnership) between the Coach and the Client in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires the client to maximize personal and professional potential.
Earthaconter uses the natural world as a coaching tool to help people achieve optimal levels of health, wellbeing and self-belief as they start to recognize themselves as part of the natural world too.
- Coach agrees to maintain the ethics and standards of behavior set by the International Coach Federation “(ICF)”. www.coachfederation.org/ethics
- Client is responsible for creating and implementing his/her own physical, mental and emotional well-being, decisions, choices, actions and results. As such, the Client agrees that the Coach is not and will not be liable for any actions or inaction, or for any direct or indirect result of any services provided by the Coach. Client understands coaching is not therapy and is not a substitute for therapy if needed, and does not prevent, cure, or treat any mental disorder or medical disease.
- Client understands that coaching is not to be used as a substitute for professional advice by legal, mental, medical or other qualified professionals and will seek independent professional guidance for such matters. If the Client is currently under the care of a mental health professional, the Coach will recommend that the Client informs the mental health care provider.
- Client agrees to communicate honestly, be open to feedback and assistance and create the time and energy to participate fully in the program.
The parties agree to engage in a coaching programme / Earthaconter Membership, the details of which can be found on the Earthaconter website (www.earthaconter.org).
Coach will be available to Client by e-mail in between scheduled sessions on an unlimited basis.
Schedule & Fees
The fee for the coaching programme / Earthaconter Membership is as advertised on the Earthaconter website: https://www.earthaconter.org/the-treejourney
VAT is non currently payable. For convenience we will issue an invoice once we have received payment in full.
The time of any online sessions will be determined by the Coach and the group based on a mutually agreed upon time. All calls will be conducted via Zoom and will be recorded and made available for listening to following the session.
This coaching relationship, as well as all information (documented or verbal) that the Client shares with the Coach as part of this relationship, is bound to confidentiality by the ICF Code of Ethics but is not considered a legally confidential relationship (like in Medicine or Law). The Coach agrees not to disclose any information pertaining to the Client without the Client’s written consent. The Coach will not disclose the Client’s name as a reference without the Client’s consent. Confidential information does not include information that: (a) was in the Coach’s possession prior to its being furnished by the Client; (b) is generally known to the public or in the Client’s industry; (c) is obtained by the Coach from a third party, without breach of any obligation to the Client; (d) is independently developed by the Coach without use of or reference to the Client’s confidential information; or (e) that the Coach is required by law to disclose.
Release of Information
1) The Coach may engage in training and continuing education pursuing and/or maintaining ICF (International Coach Federation) Credentials. That process requires the names and contact information of all Clients for possible verification by the ICF. By signing this agreement, you agree to have only your name, contact information and start and end dates of coaching shared with ICF staff members and/or other parties involved in this process for the sole purpose of verifying the coaching relationship, no personal notes will be shared.
According to the ethics of our profession, topics may be anonymously and hypothetically shared with other coaching professionals for training, supervision, mentoring, evaluation, further coach professional development and/or consultation purposes.
The TreeJourney is a radical adventure that requires commitment on the client's part. Due to the nature of this adventure there is a seven (7) day period (client must attend the programme introduction and the first lesson) in which the client may request a refund, subject to a cancellation fee of £100. After seven (7) days, the client cannot cancel payment and is obligated to pay the investment in full.
Earthaconter Membership is payable monthly and can be cancelled at any time. No refunds are given.
Except as expressly provided in this agreement, the Coach makes no guarantees or warranties, express or implied. In no event will the Coach be liable to the Client for consequential or special damages.
This is the entire agreement of the parties, and reflects a complete understanding of the parties with respect to the subject matter. This agreement supersedes all prior written and oral representations.
If a dispute arises out of this agreement that cannot be resolved by mutual consent, the Client and Coach agree to attempt to mediate in good faith for up to 30 days after notice given. If the dispute is not resolved, and in the event of legal action, the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover attorney’s fees and court costs from the other party.
Review and Jurisdiction
The terms and conditions of this coaching agreement are set out in accordance with the laws of England & Wales. Client agrees that any dispute that arises out of or related to these terms will be resolved within England in accordance with English law.
By purchasing the services of Earthaconter you are agreeing to these Terms & Conditions.